Graflex Saber Kit
Graflex Saber Kit
VERY LIMITED STOCK
- Standard latest generation GRAFLEX ® flashgun - fitted with short pins, short contacts and a blade retention thumbscrew (varies based on option chosen)
- Blade adapter (1 inch bore) and shine-thru Blade Plug
- Slide Switch 'Aux' is included (momentary 3-pin)
- Optional: fully installed pixel tech upgrade featuring the Golden Harvest v3 board with in-hilt accent LEDs. Includes the default GHV3 fonts and also 7 GRAFLEX themed fonts including a custom TGS EXCLUSIVE GRAFLEX font by Kyberphonic. Includes a PCB protected 5000mAH battery and charger.
- Optional: 35.5 inch pixel tech scrolling deluxe high-density LED blade (KR Pixel Show Blade)
- Optional: Decorated kit upgrade with pre-drilled and tapped holes for mounting and sound-venting slots. Includes necessary items for decoration. Installed pixel tech kits will have most decorated parts pre-installed, unless noted on the order.
- For Bare kits, stamping will be chosen at random unless noted in the order. Decorated kits will have appropriate stamping based on the option chosen.
IN STOCK THIS MONTH (March) are the Bare Empty Saber Kits and Bare Pixel Tech chassis kits. These can ship as early as March 20, 2023.
PRE-ORDER - A and E Saber Empty Kits and Pixel Tech chassis kits will be in stock by April 15, 2023. We have been making small changes to the decorated parts to be sure they are as accurate as possible. T kits will be in stock in May 2023 as we are perfecting the stainless steel clamp cover. There will be limited stock of the decorated Saber Kits when they arrive. Pre-order yours to reserve your place in line!
Photos show the Saber Kit side-by-side with a TGS GRAFLEX Flashgun. The Saber Kit is designed to minimally compromise detail and accuracy while maintaining a strong and stable hilt.
Decorated Kit Details:
A - Includes a bubble card, 7 pre-cut angled t-track grips with adhesive, d-ring with two offset mounting holes, two rivet screws for the d-ring and four rivet screws for the small alternative rivets (2 different sizes) found in recent movie still photos. FWP bottom tube is pre-drilled and tapped. Folmer glass eye thumbscrew included.
E - Includes a hand-weathered Slothfurnace OTIS-A pre-soldered card, 6 pre-cut t-track grips with adhesive, E style d-ring with two mounting holes, two rivet screws for the d-ring, twelve philips head screws for the grips (six are black and six are bare metal) and a self-adhesive aluminum tape strip. FNP bottom tube is pre-drilled and tapped. Glass eye thumbscrew is replaced with a red button thumbscrew.
T - Includes a satin gold transparent Slothfurnace piano card, 6 pre-cut t-track grips with adhesive, T style d-ring with two mounting holes, two rivet screws for the d-ring, six rivet screws for the grips, a stainless steel bottom plate cover and a stainless steel clamp cover. INC bottom tube is pre-drilled and tapped. Standard glass eye thumbscrew has the knurling removed with the brass exposed.
For any Decorated Kit, please specify if you want all elements pre-assembled or left unassembled via contacting us. There is no additional charge for TGS assembly.
Blade Disclaimer: The blades are not designed for Dueling. Blades include a 90 Day warranty and does not cover any damage to the blades as a result of Dueling or Bashing. If a blade is returned back to us showing signs of abuse, the warranty is void.
Chassis Electronics Disclaimer: Chassis electronics are warrantied for 30 days upon receipt. If electronics are returned that show misuse, the warranty is void.
Battery Disclaimer: Lithium Ion batteries can be very dangerous. The battery included with this item should be stored and used per common usage guidelines (see here). Purchasing this item is an agreement that you are assuming all risk for the included lithium ion battery.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all items process and ship 1-5 business days after the order is placed.
Please view our Refund Policy for more information on returns.
Roger Christian Approved
When the Academy Award winning set decorator of Star Wars (1977) first saw our Graflex flashgun, he initially thought it was one manufactured back before the 1950s. He was astonished by the detail and the quality of what he was holding.
The GRAFLEX® is featured in Christian's Galaxy Built On Hope (2022). You can find more information here.
No worrying about replacing an item. If you have any issues, feel free to contact us and we will always resolve it! We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and product quality!